Sunday, September 11, 2011

This picture is now 4 months old!

So just before I left for my South Padre trip with the girls and kids Hayden and I found out that we are expecting Baby Perez #2!! Peanut Perez is due in late February, so since I have been bad about my updates my next picture will be my 4 month pic. Things have been pretty good this time around, I still was extremely tired till about my 14th week, hungry all the time and no sickness... so pretty much the same as with Tristen just add a 2 1/2 year old to chase around and that leads me to my shorter fuse! I do struggle with that right now plus Tristen is in the heart of his terrible twos/threes, whatever it is these days! So we will find out the gender of the lil one here in 4 weeks! Looking forward to seeing what it is and plannong for Tristens baby brother or sister... He says he wants a baby sister!


No comments: