Saturday, September 17, 2011

Popcorn and Movie...

I put Tristen down to bed tonight and had my evening planned to pop some popcorn and watch the volleyball game. I came out into the kitchen and got the air popper out and once it stopped popping I noticed Tristen was all upset crying in his bed, so I went in and ask him what was wrong and he said to me with a very strong voice "Dont turn on the popcorn and dont watch a movie!" Poor thing was being left out!!! Just for a little background he loves to have popcorn and movie nights so I guess when he heard the popper going he was a little upset at me, so of course he came out of his room a few minutes later because he said he needed to pee pee and when we were in the bathroom he said "We have some popcorn and I watch a movie, then I go to bed" Ha Ha, he was trying to work his way into it so I told him if he was good tomorrow then maybe tomorrow night we will have popcorn and movie night..... he was content....

No comments: