Saturday, June 23, 2012

4 months!

Tanner just had his 4 month check-up... Growing very nicely and is just content as can be. Tristen of course came to be with his baby brother and when they gave him his shots you should have seen Tristens eyes, Tanner of course screamed initially and Tristens eyes bugged out and was looking at the gal like what have you done to Tanner! Once I picked him up he stopped crying and then Tristen was better. Tanner is getting better at using his hands and grabbing things and of course then it goes straight to his mouth! Here are his his numbers: Weight: 15lbs (40%) Height: 25.5 inches (60%) Head: 16 3/4 inches (50-75) I love to look back and see where Tristen was at that age, Tanner has him beat in all the categories..... it will be interesing to see if that keeps up! Playing catch up on some pictures.... My co-worker got married last week so Hayden and I got to get dressed up and go out for the evening! I love my hands! Fathers Day picnic with the boys.... Tristen was ready to go swimming with his rain boots on.... Sliding fun at a friends house! Happy 4 months buddy! Nothing else can beat seeing these smiles daily....

No comments: