Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hold You....

So when Tristen wants to be held he will say Hold You... Hold You....I have been telling him that he should say Hold Me and he is still a little young to understand all that but I still try to say it.... so just the other day he came out with Hold You Me.... HA HA... so he kinda got it!

Its been getting a bit warmer and the grass is showing signs of green!!!





We have been taking in some tennis matches.... Tristen really loves to go to "Daddys Practice" as he calls it.... He will get excited and shout GO GAME!

The vacuum diaries... I really should make a diary of Tristen and his vacuum obsession.... in this picture it was time for his night routine of books and milk which is usually in his bedroom but this night he requested to sit by his vacuum and do it.... he has also asked to have his diaper changed right by it, he tells me "Mommy, I lay by MY REAL VACUUM"!!

This was a role reversal, usually I am the one giving Tristen bites but he thought it was great fun to feed me! He kept saying "Mommy bite" "Eat it"!

No comments: