Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monkey see... Monkey do...

So an update on the lil man.... Tristen is so flipping fun right now.... he has always been but anyone that knows me, knows that I cant sit still and so I have just as much fun going places and being outside till bedtime and just being busy! He talking more and more... speaks in some sentences.... half the time its still jibberish to me but I do know what he is getting at or wants most the time. He loves to talk about Mommy and Daddys car and when he hears an airplane he looks up in the air and points and finds in and says aaa--- ane or something like that! He loves his wagon rides and loves to call out for Appie ( Aspen) and Kow (Taos) He also has been hanging out with Roselynn my friends little girl and they are too cute together, giggling and running around and then theres the occasionally ahhh, mine and tug of war but so be it with a 2 yr old and almost 2 yr old. Here are some randoms....


He likes to do whatever we do.... lately he has been watching Mommy put on makeup which is a funny thought and I didnt quite catch him with the eyeliner... we had to discuss later that the eyeliner goes up on the eye and the powder doesnt go on his head... ha ha
So Hayden and I tried our hands out at hair stylists... not a bad job I would say....
The funny part is Hayden was trimming around his ears and he turned his head and whoops took a little off where we didnt want!
Its been hot, we mow without clothes....
Ok so this pic was a couple days before it happened, but Tristen went poopy on the potty! We are not starting official training yet, he isnt really ready but he is getting the idea and trying it out.
Love this... Cute Daddy and Tristen
Man cleaning is a tough job but Mom said I have to do it!
He also loves to pretend clean and help! I actually was cleaning the patio door and gave him a towel and spray and he wiped with me!! Oh and the chin boo boo was from the playground!

No comments: