Monday, July 12, 2010

Im getting worse....

Updates are hard to come by... summertime is busy! These are so out of order... but oh well! So I celebrated my Golden Birthday by driving down to Texas and spending the 4th at home! We had a blast but then also got bad news that my Grandpa McGeough had passed away, it was almost surreal that we were in Texas to be in person to get the news. So after driving home I unpacked and packed up to head up to New Jersey for his funeral... which was beautiful in many ways, seeing him and family and being able to share all the memories was wonderful... the trip there and back were also memorable in a horrible way.... flights cancelled, delayed everything you can think of, but somehow I made it there in just enough time and got home after being away from Tristen for the first time by myself! So now its back to work for 2 weeks and then off to Cabo....


On the way home, dinner stop!

Cupcake treats....
Very serious Captain!
Wasnt digging the life jacket at first... he just froze... but once he got in the lake he was loving it!
Hayden doing flips off the dock.... his back didnt appreciate that the next morning....
Sunscreen time!
Two handsome guys...
Hayden and I got to wake board and tube with Marci, Kim and Mark while the Grandparents watched the little ones.... that was awesome!

Arabella and Tristen had such a good time playing, they had tea parties galore!
We also went to a former player of Haydens wedding which was a great time!
Tristen went around picking off all my Dads blackberries and eating them.... he liked them... a lot!
Got a little girl time with my besties!

No comments: