Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tristen and I got together with my girlfriend Renee and Tristens girlfriends Madison and Anna..... Its amazing to see how much they have changed just in a year and a half almost.

This was the only way I could cook dinner the other night, Tristen was pounding on the patio door and screaming to go outside so I let him... since the stove is right there I was able to watch him play around and the dogs kept a watch out for him as well!
Bout ready for bed but thought he needed to gangster up a bit before stories....
Tristen playing with Madison on her big girl bed

6 weeks apart... bout the same size....big bellys and all!
Here is a shocker.... Dressed up and no Tristen... this was for the UNL Athletic Academic Banquet..... the food was fab.... I ate a ton!

Just some fun ones as of late....




No comments: