Sunday, March 21, 2010

Annual Spring Break Trip

Hayden always heads out to CA for spring break and I really should go as well but for some reason I stay here with cold winter weather and snow! My parents came up again for the week and my Dad put in new counter tops, sink, faucet, over the range microwave and under cabinet lighting!!! Its so nice! So with both my parents working around the projects they also got their Tristen fix... he is really becoming more and more independent and because of that he has started throwing some fits.... yippee!

2nd Annual St Pattys Day celebration... go to Yia Yias for pizza and beer!!!

Tristen giving Grandpa some lap time before they had to get back on the road!
Come back soon!!!
Tristen fell in love with my moms alarm clock... she actually needed a new one so she was nice enough to leave it here for him to open and close.... push the buttons and do that all over and over and over again! :)
The kitchen!!! Looks so much better!

No comments: