Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Walking.... sort of...

So about a month ago Tristen took his first 5 steps at Daycare and then did take a couple here and there at home the next few days and then after that weekend he decided to take a break and has had no desire to let us help him or anything. He had still been cruising along the walls and tables but anytime we tried to walk with him he would just buckle his knees and collapse... So today after a 3 hr nap (unheard of) he took like 8 or 9 steps.... maybe he is back!!??


PLEASE PARDON MY LANGUAGE!!!! It was a really long day and I really didn't expect that at the end of the day... but it sure did make for a great ending!

This was the other day, I was letting Tristen play around in the cabinets that are not forbidden, Hayden and I were getting ready to go to the football game and I was popping my head in and out of the kitchen and I thought it got a bit quiet!!!

No comments: