Friday, August 21, 2009

First Trip....

Well it only took 9 months but I finally left my little man for the first time last weekend. My parents flew up and got to spend a couple days with Tristen while Hayden and I went to Kansas City for the weekend.... I did pretty good and Tristen did great, so good Gran-mama and Grandpa will do it again willingly I am sure! It was nice to have a little get away and its amazing how easy it is to get out the door without a stroller, diaper bag.. you name it!

Before we left we went to a Saltdogs game and Tristen met the mascot!



Sporting his ball cap....
With Gran-Mama
Guess they enjoyed letting him get nice and dirty with his dinner!!!
41 floors up in downtown KC at Skies a revolving bar....
It was pretty neat to see everything from above and then a storm rolled in and it was a white out!

We were at the top in the circular part

On the Plaza...


No comments: