Sunday, June 28, 2009

Texas!

We did so much stuff that I will probably leave something out, but we had a BLAST going back home to visit... Tristen took his first plane ride and did unbelievable, it worked out just how I had planned to a T -- he didnt cry once and had so much fun(glad that the American Way magazines are complementary b.c he had a ball riping it up! We went swimming every day and he is just our little fish.... he loved it and has gotten so good at going underwater, he doesn't even care anymore! So I will include some pics and video and try to recap --- I will say I think I have forgotten how hot it gets down there, I don't know if I would enjoy the hot hot summers without a pool.






First mini haircut

Benjamin and Tristen..... about two weeks apart


Good Morning ---Im ready for some action!


Tristen took a nap with Gran-Mama in the pool!


One of my favorites!


Cutest smile....

Bath time...


I am not sure why we all have our mouths open but something was funny???



This cracks me up, Marci has one kid - Kim has another and I am just floating... ha ha

The gang....
Miss Ali and Lil Logan...


Miss Arabella who just turned 1 year old!



Aunt Lindz getting me all excited...


I love the pool!




Girls night out, we actually went out and stayed out!


Auntie Kimmie


Aunt Marci


Just chillin


Which float should he use... hmmmm....


Joe T's for lunch....


Ready to eat!


These were on the plane.... too funny...



No comments: