Monday, September 22, 2008

Client Shower...


One of my clients threw me a very nice shower on Sunday, we had a great time... here are some pics....

What an awesome cake, I was dreaming about this!

Chris won my measure the belly game.... she is on my good side :)


This was great, we had to see who could drink this the quickest, even my little 84 yr old tried!


Great food....


Some of my clients, we were missing a few who had to leave early!



Well you know who this hot man is..


This is the cutest thing ever! He can go out in the cold with me on a walk this winter and he will be all bundled up!!!


Madre came up for the shower and to spend some time, its so nice on the deck there..... the trees are starting to change so its pretty for now.... but winter is coming... :(

No comments: